Hi guys, another quick dish I prepared tonight.
Tuna and Tomato Pasta: I felt that I needed to have a bit of a healthy dinner, especially since I’ve been spending my weekends in Melbourne eating.
Ingredients: 500g fettucini
500g tuna in olive oil
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 red and 2 green chilies, diced
1 tsp fennel seeds
500g cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tsp red wine vinegar
8 leaves basil, minced
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain the water and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat up olive oil and add in the garlic, fennel and chili. Cook until softened.
- Add in the tomatoes and anchovies. Cook and mix well.
- Add in the tuna and break up the chunks. Add in the red wine vinegar. Mix well.
- Add in the pasta and mix well.
- Stir in the basil and serve.