Hi guys, just a quick post tonight.
Rice Chorizo and Prawns: As the year draws to a close, prawns become more plentiful and juicier. What better way than to make a Spanish inspired meal with chorizo and prawns?
Ingredients: 2 onions, chopped
1 bulb garlic, minced
4 green capsicums, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
2 cups rice
500g chorizo, diced
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups beef broth
1 kg banana prawns, peeled
4 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 tsp paprika
- In a bowl, leave the shrimp in the lemon juice to marinade.
- In a large pot, heat up the oil. Add in onion, garlic and capsicums. Cook until soft.
- Add in the rice and tomatoes. Cook until soft.
- Add in the chorizo and broth. Bring to a boil and stir until the rice is cooked and the liquid is reduced.
- Add in the shrimp and mix until cooked.
- Add in the parsley and serve.